This historic, family-owned lodge on Lake Tahoe’s West Shore offers a secluded place for couples or families to stay. One and two bedroom cabins in Lake Tahoe offer relaxing, cozy accommodations.
Lake Tahoe’s West Shore and best shore!
The way it used to be….. Solitude, Serenity, Serendipity.
This summer, enjoy:
• Beach access
• Spectacular scenery at Emerald Bay, Sugarpine State Park, Eagle Rock, and Blackwood Canyon
• Miles of paths for walks and hikes near local beaches
• A Bike Path along the entire shore hooking up in Tahoe City to the rest of system
• Water Skiing, Wakeboarding, Powerboating, Sailboating, Fishing or Para Sailing
• The Tahoe Gal offers cruises daily along the shore all the way to Emerald Bay
Please Call: (844) 755-2226